Why Peak Performance Buoyancy?
If you want to fine-tune your buoyancy and soar over reefs, extend bottom time by reducing air consumption and prolong the life of your dive equipment, the Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality course is for you.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
What will I do?
During your Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality course, you’ll use PADI’s Basic Weighting Guidelines to determine the correct amount of weight. Then you’ll practice the fundamentals of peak performance buoyancy during two open water dives, including the buoyancy check, fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, weight positioning for trim, streamlining and visualization.
How long will it take?
- Recommended Course Hours: five
- Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What will I need?
- Peak Performance Buoyancy video
Where can I go from here?
Your Adventures In Diving Peak Performance Buoyancy Adventure Dive may count towards your Peak Performance Buoyancy Speciality course at instructor discretion. This Speciality course also counts toward one of the five Specialities required for your Master Scuba Diver certification.
Atlantic Scuba dive school, PADI Cornwall, UK.