DESIGNED FOR TWIN TANK USE.
23KG LIFT CAPACITY.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The air cell’s protective shell has a special 3-dimensional cutting, which promotes streamlining without sacrificing lift. It is constructed from tear resistant material and a durable anti-corrosion zip encloses the replaceable inner air cell.
There are 2 drainage holes in the bottom of the shell for water trapped to escape when exiting the dive. The circular, doughnut design eliminates gas trapping thus providing technical divers with precise buoyancy control any time during a dive mission.
• Style: Circular doughnut
• Buoyancy capacity: 50lbf (22.7kgf)
• Bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
• Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon
• Inflater type: 16” (40.6cm) tech elbow
• No. of automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 1 (at left waist side)
• Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 11” (27.9cm)
• Low pressure BC hose included
• For twin back mounted tanks only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)