DESIGNED FOR TWIN TANK USE.
29.5KG LIFT CAPACITY.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This is IST’s flagship air cell and it is packed with abundant features.
It has perimeter bungee cords which compress the air cell to maintain a hydrodynamic profile when not fully inflated.
The outer shell is extremely tough and wear-resistant and gives the best protection under the most testing conditions.
There are 3 sets of marine-grade steel grommets allowing the fine-tuning of tank-BCD-diver positioning.
Convenience in buoyancy control is provided through carefully positioned pull dumps.
• Style: Horseshoe
• Buoyancy capacity: 65lbf (29.5kgf)
• Primary bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
• Redundant bladder material: 210D TPU coated nylon
• Shell material: 1680D PU coated ballistic nylon with bungee cord
• Primary inflater type: 16” (40.6cm) tech elbow
• Redundant inflater type: 19” (48.2cm) tech elbow
• No. of primary automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at left waist & right shoulder, torso side)
• No. of redundant automatic pressure relieve valve / pull dump: 2 (at right waist & left shoulder, tank side)
• Mounting grommets distance (C-C): 3 sets in total, 11” (27.9cm) apart for each
• Primary and redundant low pressure BC hoses included
• For twin back mounted tank only (twin 100cuft / 15L internal volume)