THE LIBERATOR IS A FULLY SELF-DONNING FRONT ENTRY DRYSUIT CONSTRUCTED FROM A TRILAMINATE RIPSTOP NYLON THAT IS DURABLE YET LIGHTWEIGHT AND FLEXIBLE.
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Fully self-donning front-entry suit
• Trilaminate ripstop nylon is durable yet lightweight
• Telescoping torso with elastic crotch strap aids in donning and allows for a greater range of motion
• Neoprene socks attached
• Diagonal front-entry YKK Aqua Seal zipper
• Protective zipper flap
• Heavy weight latex neck and wrist seals
• Bell-style latex wrist seals fit almost any diver without trimming
• Standard pocket on each leg comes complete with drain grommet and Velcro™ closure
• Drysuit bag, inflation hose and suspenders included at no extra charge
• Si-Tech low-profile, high flow 360-degree rotating inflation and exhaust valves
• Neoprene over collar for extra warmth and comfort
• Extra-thick protective knee panels
• Drysuit Overboots sold separately
1.Front main zipper with protection flap. 2.Neoprene socks provide warmth and comfort. 3.Drysuit Overboot constructed with heavy duty canvas.