The TDI Advanced Nitrox course can be combined with the Decompression Procedures course, which saves time and money.
The combined course can be completed over six dives, rather than the eight if they were run separately.
Who this course is for:
- The certified nitrox diver looking to expand their understanding of nitrox mixtures containing more than 40% oxygen
- The certified nitrox diver looking to expand their in-water skills
- The certified diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
- The certified Advanced Diver looking to expand their knowledge of decompression theory and diving techniques
- The certified Advanced Diver who is interested in extending their bottom time
- The certified Advanced Diver who has interest in moving forward with technical diving education
Course prerequisites (these requirements must be met prior to the start of the course):
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification of TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
What you can expect to learn:
For more details of each course, visit the relative pages:
How to take this course!
- Theory available as an Online Course, contact Atlantic Scuba for details and availability.
- £450 including gas