Search and Recovery
SDI’s Search and Recovery Diver speciality will teach you the basic of searching for a lost object from outboard boat motors to jewellery. You will also learn to recovery the object once it is located this includes the use of lift bags and tying lines underwater to secure and lift the object. Your SDI Instructor will cover skills such as:
- Carrying deploying and attaching lift bags
- Conducting search patterns
- Entanglement avoidance
- Recovering and preserving objects
- Open Water Scuba Diver course.
Equipment You will Need
- Basic Scuba Diving Equipment
- Courses times available on request
Private Courses Available:
- One on one tuition is available for those that might prefer it, ask for details.