The SDI Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop your knowledge and necessary skills to effectively perform diver rescues and assist, and administer necessary first aid. You will learn skills such as how to perform self rescues, buddy rescues, recognize and calm potential panic divers, administer proper first aid to divers that have experienced dive related injuries, conduct effective search patterns and manage accident scenes. After the SDI Rescue Diver Course you can enrol in the SDI Master Scuba Diver Development Program or start in the professional ranks and sign up for the SDI Divemaster Course.
- Minimum age eighteen (18).
- Minimum age fifteen (15) with parental consent.
- Current CPR and First Aid Certification.
- Advanced Diver Certification or forty (40) logged Open Water dives.
Equipment You Will Need
- Basic SDI Open Water SCUBA equipment
- Line Cutting Device
- £225 inc. Manual