Night- Limited Visibility Diver
Many divers find that night diving is their favourite type of diving. As with all speciality diving applications, procedures are different than those associated with Open Water Diving. The purpose of the SDI Night & Limited Visibility Diver course is to acquaint the Open Water Scuba Diver with the procedures, techniques, and potential hazards associated with diving at night or in limited visibility. By becoming familiar with the use of dive lights and night diving techniques such as navigation.
- Buddy system procedures
- Buoyancy control
- Interacting with nocturnal aquatic life
- Lighting, and the safe use of lights
You will be able to enjoy night diving with maximum safety and comfort.
- Open Water Scuba Diver course.
Equipment You will Need
- Basic Scuba Diving Equipment
- Courses times available on request