For those who want to test the waters, this is the course for you. The SDI Scuba Discovery Program gives you a glimpse into what you can expect to see in the underwater world as well as what you could expect to learn in the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver Course. You will be shown the basic safety procedures for enjoyable scuba dives under the watchful eye of an SDI instructor. You will learn skills like equalizing your ears, buddy checks, basic buoyancy control, and underwater communication. You will also be given an introduction to basic scuba equipment and scuba skills followed by an underwater tour in the local marine environment. If you enjoy this experience then the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course is your next step.
- Be a minimum age of eighteen (18)
- Be a minimum age of ten (10) with parental consent
- Demonstrate comfort and adequate swimming skills
Equipment You Will Need:
- All equipment provided
- £50.00 – For a 2 hour Sea experience (including theory lesson)
- Courses times available on request
Atlantic Scuba dive school, Cornwall and the south west’s only SDI 5* dive centre, UK.