While taking your Open Water Scuba Diver course you learned the basics of how to control and use your buoyancy, now take the SDI Advanced Buoyancy control course and make diving even more effortless and truly enjoy the freedom from gravity. Some of the tricks you will learn from your SDI Instructor includes:
- Breath control
- Proper weighting
- Placement of trim weights
- Body position and trim
- Streamlining equipment
- Factors that affect buoyancy
- Open Water Scuba Diver course.
Equipment You will Need
- Basic Scuba Diving Equipment
- Courses times available on request
Atlantic Scuba dive school, Cornwall, SDI UK.